Saturday 2 June 2012

Through the Trees

Happy Saturday...this week went by so fast!  In an effort to create more masculine cards to have on hand, I made this one to show you today and to play along with the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast. 
I was playing with my Distress inks for the bkg. and created it by inking up my acrylic block, spraying with water then stamping.  The trees and the sentiment are from Mark's Finest Papers....a set I won last year. 
Thanks for coming by and taking a look and hope you enjoy a great weekend.
Supplies:  stamps; Mark's Finest/ Distress inks

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hi Karen! [insert wave]

Totally love this card -- that bg is right up my alley!! :) I'll probably be CASEing this puppy!

JanR said...

Gorgeous! I love that stamping the block idea.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Told you I was gonna CASE this! :)

http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2012/06/some-scs-miscellaneous-challenges.html

Karen said...

Gorgeous!!!! I really love the one with the pine trees. Beautiful! Hey - just saw on your sidebar that you're another Karen in Ontario :-)

Laureen said...

Really amazing of how you did the shadows for the tree! A magical creation you did!