Monday 15 October 2012

Celebrate Your Birthday


This month is filled with birthdays for family and friends so I have been busy creating cards for that and forgot to post this one last week.  I made this one by colouring the Circular Design from Penny Black with Memento markers and spraying with water before stamping over a masked area.  I added the sentiment from Paper Smooches and the scored line.  I think it will make a good masculine card.
Thanks so much for coming by today.  Hope you have a great week.

 Supplies:  stamps: Penny Black, Paper Smooches/ Memento markers/ Scor bug

3 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is beautiful Karen, loving the colours you have chosen

Ali x

Tracey said...

This is absolutely fabulous Karen! I love the colours!!

Ardyth said...

I love the colours - they remind me of fireworks! A fun celebration card!