Saturday 13 April 2013

Everything's Rosy

Everything's rosy or at least getting better!  I have missed being able to sit and stamp and play along with the challenges.  I made this card for the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast today.  I stamped the Bed of Roses from Penny Black and cut it into pieces which was very easily done with this great background stamp.  The rose was done by stamping it and cutting it into pieces so I could pop dot it for mounting.
Hope your weekend is going well.  

Supplies:  stamps; Penny Black/ pop dots/ Distress inks/pearls

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

What a creative way to use that image! Love the cut up and layering, Karen! It was such a pleasant surprise to see you at Scrapfest today :)

Lin said...

This stamp looks good stamped all kinds of ways.....thanks for the idea to use just one color and white - what a beautiful result!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I purchased this stamp recently and haven't used it quite yet. You've given me motive to get it inked! I also like the popped white layer on the card base.