Sunday 9 June 2013

Happy Father's Day


With Father's Day quickly approaching I went looking for some inspiration and found the challenge at Splitcoast from the Emma Bridgewater site and saw the plate below.  I was ready to stamp as I love the repeated script and here is what I came up with.  Simple and masculine and easy to do with the clear stamp.  I am adding this to the challenge at Simon Says Stamp; Masculine/Father's Day.  

Supplies:  Stamps; Impression Obsession/ Memento ink/ pop dots/ Scorbug


5 comments:

Ardyth said...

What a fun layout - I love the repeating sentiment and the colours you've chosen!

Deepti Stephens said...

Super sweet..:)

Gillian R said...

What a fabulous card

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card karen :-) I love the repeated text and how you used the inspiration :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

What a very fab and awesome card!
I love the design and layout
And not to mention the beautiful colors!
Simply amazing.

Goodluck and cheers xxxx
Fathers Day Poems