Sunday 31 May 2015

Enjoy!

Morning.
Hope you enjoy this card.

You all know how addicted I am to Brushos and playing with inks.  I had a piece of cardstock that I had inked with Brusho, stamped on and played around with.  
As a large sheet of paper it just didn't work
....so.....
I decided to stamp the flower from a Stampin Up set with Versamark onto the paper and embossed with white.  I fussy cut them out and thought they looked so beautiful.  They reminded me of the iridescent orchids I see in the grocery store. 
I die cut a circle frame twice, glued those together then glued that over my sentiment to draw your visual interest there.  I then glued and pop dotted the flowers around the circle and added the pearls to the centers.

I am adding my card to these challenges:

Simon Says- ANYTHING GOES

A Gem of a Challenge- FLOWERS

Hiding in My Craft Room- FREESTYLE

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards- SUMMER FUN
 (mine is being in the garden)



Thanks so much for your most kind and generous comments.  I so appreciate you!

Supplies:  stamps- SU, Daisy Bucket/ Brusho/ half pearls/ die- Spellbinders/ wh eb powder/ heat gun/ Memento bl ink

22 comments:

Lin said...

Love the way this looks, Karen! Those brushos give an amazing effect used this way!!

Unknown said...

Another beautiful card, those flowers are gorgeous. Karen x

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful card, the flowers are stunning. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love your wonderful flowers ! Wish I could make them look so beautiful ! Have a nice week, Anita

Virginia L. said...

The flowers are absolutely eye-catching and beautiful against the white!! Gorgeous design, Karen! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! (and thanks for the kind comment over SplitcoastS.)

Dotty Jo said...

Certainly does look amazing! Jo x

Cathy said...

Beautiful card, Cathy x

Bonnie said...

Oh, my! These are gorgeous flowers and they look perfect on the circle frame!

JanR said...

Beautiful! I love the contrast and the design.

Judy V said...

Beautiful card! Love your flowers! Thanks for joining us at CC&CC!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous flowers! The Brusho effect on them is beautiful. Altogether a lovely card! X

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great idea to make use of a background that turned out too dark. I have a couple like that and I might have to use mine in a similar way. The white embossing really makes the flowers pop too!

Ruby said...

Love this.Gorgeous.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This card is so crisp! That background makes excellent flowers!

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful card, Karen! I just love these flowers, and what beautiful colors!! Sunning, as always, my friend! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!!!!

Bobby said...

Those flowers are gorgeous, Karen. They have so much dimension.

Loll said...

WOW! Your flowers are so amazing Karen. LOVE the depth of colour. xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card thanks for joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW WOW WOW, love those flowers, what a great idea to white emboss on the paper. Love those flowers.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW WOW WOW, love those flowers, what a great idea to white emboss on the paper. Love those flowers.

Debs said...

Beautiful elegant card - stunning flowers.
Thanks for playing along at AGOAC this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx