Monday 11 June 2012

So Sorry


I needed a quick sympathy card....sad to say but I don't have any left in my collection.  I based this card on one I had done a couple of weeks ago.  I also wanted to play along with two challenges at Splitcoast....one was a CAS card white on white and the other was to use half an image.
I masked, stamped and sponged on Distress Inks.  I distressed the edges for interest and mounted the whole thing onto a white card. 
Hope your week goes well and thanks for coming by to take a look.
Supplies:  stamps; Paper Smooches, PTI / Distress Inks/ distressing tool/ pop dots/ pearls/ Spellbinders oval

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

those blue flowers are just gorgeous....what a beauty

Virginia L. said...

Perfect use of colors with this sentiment! Love love the stamping, Karen! Thanks for the encouraging comment! (We Waterloo girls rock!)