Tuesday 13 November 2012

Super Simple- Sketch



Well here is another Christmas card I got done yesterday as I had time to play along with the
CAS challenge at Splitcoast that was based on a sketch.  The sketch showed paper banners along the top of the card but I decided to take a minimal approach and just stamp some circles to represent the banners to give my card the same look.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.
Thanks for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; Paper Smooches/ Scorbug/ pop dots 

4 comments:

Ardyth said...

You had to know that I would just love this! Great festive colours and I love how they look when they overlap! Fun!

Maureen Morton said...

Brilliant design - love the bold, yet transparent, colors! Love your sense of style!

Jennifer said...

Love the bold colors on this holiday card! Very festive, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a little comment love =) it's very appreciated!

Marjan said...

Thank you for the nice comment on my blog! You make great cards! Love the clean and simple elegance.