Thursday 1 August 2013

Caught a Bug??


This week is flying by....the whole summer for that matter....where did July go??  I am adding my card to the challenge today at Splitcoast - ways to use it.  This little 'bug' is a part of a set from The Alley Way Stamps.  
I began by stamping the bottles across the bottom of my card then I masked around one of them so I could stamp that little guy inside of the bottle.  I coloured him and the lids using Copics then I added Glossy Accents to his nose for shine.
We are heading into a long weekend here in Ontario, Canada...looking forward to it!
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; The Alley Way/ Copics/ Glossy Accents/ twine/ Memento bl

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

A lovely bright and cheery card guaranteed to give someone who is ill something to smile about. Elizabeth xx

Loll said...

Hi Karen. This is so cute!! Love that little bug with his shiny red nose! :) Have a wonderful long weekend! Loll xx

Lindsey said...

Such a cute card! I love it!

Gabby said...

Darling card! Love the line-up of neat jars. Looks like "they" caught the bug. Hee! :)