Friday 17 January 2014

S.W.A.K.


Today, I am playing with new stamps from Penny Black and my card is featured there on their BLOG.  This set called Heart Swatches is such a cute and fun set.  
I created the background for my card by stamping over a mask using the different hearts from the set and Distress inks (Picked Raspberry, Barn Door, Fired Brick).  I sponged on some more ink to make the lines of the mask show up better.  
The white sentiment strip is stamped with the From the Heart set and added on top of a scored piece of paper.  Lastly, I added some additional hearts that were pop dotted for interest.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; Penny Black/ Distress ink/ mask/ pop dots/ scoring tool




3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Karen, I am totally LOVING these PB hearts! And their sentiments are always so wonderful! What a beautiful love card! Hugs, sweet friend!

Jen W. said...

How awesome! It's kind of like kiss stamping only kiss masking! So cool!

Gabby said...

Fab, fun card, Karen! Like all the prints, cover plate die and design. :)