Sunday 30 March 2014

Easter Garden

Hello and welcome to another Spring card.  These fun flowers are also part of the flower set I stamped with yesterday from SU.  My card was inspired by this challenge at Splitcoast.  
I started by colouring my flowers with Memento markers, sprayed with water, then stamped for a water colour look.  For the card front, I pierced a rectangle shape then scored a line under that and added my sentiment.  I love the font on that hand written Happy Easter stamp.  I got it in the dollar bin at Michaels.  I mounted the flowers onto red and black cardstock then added it to my card front with pop dots.  
It is a beautiful sunny day here today....hope that is a sign that Spring is trying to move it.  

Adding my card to these challenges:
Less is More- ROUND and ROUND
CAS on Sunday- STITCHED
Simple Create Too- #58 EASTER
Addicted to Stamps- #88 HOLIDAYS

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps-SU, Studio G/ Memento markers/ piercing tool/ ScorPal/ pop dots

13 comments:

sandie said...

Another Spring beauty Karen, thanks for joining us again at ATSM

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely stunning, I really like the watercolour effect of your tulips! A beautiful Easter card. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Susie said...

Beautiful card. I love this design. Saving to CASE!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, Karin: Another wonderful watercolor effect Easter card. I love it. Thank you for entering our Easter/Bunny Challenge at Simply Create Too again.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Karen, how beautiful, and I LOVE your stitching! Perfection! I agree about the beautiful sentiment font! Hugs, sweet friend!

Chrissie said...

Lovely card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Monica said...

So pretty and charming. Love the spring colours.

Marja B. said...

Lovely spring card, Karen! Beautiful colors! Thanks so much for sharing at Simply Create Too!

Hugs, Marja
Simply Create Too DT

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my gosh Karen - another gorgeous card! Love the watercolor effect and the beautiful spring scene. Thanks for joining us again at ATS&M.

Davi said...

I love love this one, The colors, and shape are wonderful and the watercolor look is Beautiful :)

maria f. said...

Lovely Easter beauty, Karen. That long panel full of lovely blooms is a joy to look at. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Another "wow" water colored card. I'm loving this bright watercolor scene. The piercing is a nice touch.

Mariken said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!
Mariken xx